The Jeep Jam Jeep Cruise In is sponsored by the Main Street Connection who's mission is to cultivate downtown Wilmington as a center of interest for commerce, culture, social activities and entertainment.
Note that there will be a separate Show-n-Shine
at the Jeep Jam event on Saturday.
- Beaugard's Southern Bar "B" Que (937-655-8100, 975 S. South St, Wilmington, OH
- Tyler Viars - Roberts Center, Food truck "Tanks"
- Dubtown Smokers - Food truck
To be announced..
The band will be playing from 6-10pm.
- Bud Light, Budweiser and Michelob ULTRA: $3.50 per bottle. (Please drink responsibly and DO NOT Drink and Drive!)
- Bottled water and cans of soda: $1.00
The city building will be open for the public for use along with porta johns.
See map. The area highlighted is parking for Jeeps. Should hold roughly 700 Jeeps. Let's fill this up!!
From the east - Come into Wilmington on SR 22/3 (Locust St). Turn left on Farquhar Ave followed by the next left onto West Main St. Enter via left lane.
From the south - Come into Wilmington on US 68. Turn left on to SR 22/3 (Locust St). Turn left on Farquhar Ave followed by the next left onto West Main St. Enter via left lane.
From the west - Come into Wilmington on SR 22/3 (Main St) and enter via left lane of West Main St.